Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 53, 55
The "Mighty-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. Cast iron models include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron construction with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Solid, buoyant polypropylene float
- Model 53 features a cast iron switch case, motor and pump housing and a glass-filled plastic impeller.
- Model 55 features a bronze switch case, motor and pump housing and a glass-filled plastic impeller.
- Sump/effluent handling
- Water transfer
- Additional cord lengths available in 8m (25'), 11m (35') and 15m (50').
- Available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.