Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 161/162/163/165
The Flow-Mate series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller® pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance!
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Finned motor housing design provides great heat dissipation
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Sump/effluent handling
- Water transfer
- Available with a 2" or 3" NPT flange.
- Extra duty option for ambient water temperature of 60°C (140°F).
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Single phase models available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
- CE rated AK models available with a 10 m (33') cord and no molded plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.