Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 98
The Flow-Mate series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Solid, buoyant polypropylene float
- Sump/effluent handling
- Water transfer
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.