Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 88
This series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Durable, cast iron motor and pump housing with rust-resistant, baked-on enamel finish to provide great heat dissipation
- Stainless steel hardware provides improved corrosion-resistance
- Vent hole prevents air lock
- Lifting handle for easy installation and removal
- Water transfer
- Construction site water removal
- Basement water removal
- Additional cord lengths available in 6m (20') or 10m (33').
- Available with a 2m (8') cord and a type G plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.