Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 86
This series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. These pumps include a cast iron motor housing with a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron motor housing with rust-resistant, baked-on enamel finish to provide great heat dissipation
- Engineered plastic and stainless steel components provide improved corrosion-resistance
- Vent hole prevents air lock
- Lifting handle for easy installation and removal
- Water transfer
- Construction site water removal
- Basement water removal
- Additional cord lengths available in 6m (20') or 10m (33').
- Available with a 2m (8') cord and a type G plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.