Zoeller Sump / Effluent - Model 137/139
The "Flow-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron construction with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Solid, buoyant polypropylene float
- Model 137 features all cast iron construction, and model 139 is all bronze.
- Sump/effluent handling
- Water transfer
- Extra duty option for ambient water temperature of 60°C (140°F).
- Bronze impeller available on model 137.
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Available with type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.