Zoeller Sewer Pumps- Model 282
The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass a 50 mm (2") spherical solid. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance!
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Automatic units include a float-operated, submersible, 2-pole mechanical switch.
- Small footprint design allows for easy installation
- Finned motor housing design provides great heat dissipation
- Wastewater/sewage handling
- Water transfer
- Available with a 3" flange.
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Single phase models available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
- CE rated AK models available with a 10 m (33') cord and no molded plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.