Zoeller Sewer Pumps- Model 266, 267, 268
The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 50 mm (2") spherical solids. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Wastewater/sewage handling
- Water transfer
- Extra duty option for ambient water temperature of 60°C (140°F).
- Cast iron impeller available on models 266 and 267, standard on model 268.
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m) G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.