Zoeller Sewer Pumps - Model 264
This "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer effluent or raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass 50 mm (2") spherical solids. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry
- Cast iron motor housing with durable, powder coated epoxy finish
- Engineered plastic and stainless steel components provide improved corrosion resistance.
- Vent hole prevents air lock
- Lifting handle for easy installation and removal
- Residential wastewater from septic tank
- Wastewater removal from livestock areas
- Factory wastewater removal
- Wastewater containing objects removal
- Additional cord lengths available in 8m (25') or 11m (35') and 15m (50').
- Available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (10m) or I (5m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.