Zoeller - Rail Systems and Disconnect
Complete systems for sewage, effluent and grinder pumps can be field-installed or factory-installed in concrete, steel or fiberglass basins and tanks. Guide rails direct the pump to and from the base elbow. Reduces time and cost of removing a pump
DISCONNECT ONLY (1¼", 1½" & 2" Discharge)
Disconnect Fitting: used for shallow systems where guide rails are not necessary (pull rod not included).
- Economical - reduces time and cost of removing a pump
- Safety - keeps personnel out of pits and out of contact with contaminates
- Inspections made quickly and easily
- Pull rods and intermediate brackets not included
(1¼", 1½", 2" & 3" Vertical Discharge & 1¼" Horizontal Discharge)
Rail & Disconnect Systems for effluent or sewage pumps allow for removal and reinstallation of pumps without getting in or removing fluid from the pit.
Guide rails direct the pump to and from the coupling base. Systems are supplied complete with coupling base, sealing plate, pump discharge elbow, and upper rail support bracket. All systems use schedule 40 pipe rails (not included).
39-0134, 1-1/4" vertical x 2" NPT
39-0131, 1-1/2" vertical x 2" NPT
39-0128, 2" vertical x 2" NPT
39-0074, 3" vertical x 3" NPT
39-0137, 1-1/4" horizontal x 2" NPT
Pipe rails, pull rods and intermediate brackets not included.
Z-Rail® Threaded Rail Systems, 1-1/4" to 3" Vertical Discharge
- Sewage, storm water and effluent pump systems
- For concrete, steel, or fiberglass tanks
- Allows for removal of pumps from ground level
- No confined space entry to service pump
- No pull rods or hold down rods
- Disconnect fitting with positive machine fit and o-ring seal provides a reliable seal
- Seals up to 160 psi
- Guide rails direct the pump to and from the disconnect fitting. Systems are supplied complete with disconnect fitting, guide plate, rail guide, and upper rail support bracket.
- All systems use 3/4" schedule 40 pipe rails (not included)