Zoeller - High Head Agricultural Pumps Model 4290/4291
The High Head "Agricultural" series of submersible sewage pumps is designed for use in agricultural applications, lagoon recirculation systems, and sump pit systems. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and provides great solid passing capability. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature in every pump of this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Finned motor housing design provides great heat dissipation
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Double seal models prevent leaks and damage to seals or bearings during dry run conditions.
- Lagoon recirculation systems
- Sump pit systems
- Available with a 3" NPT flange.
- Additional cord lengths available in 23 m (75') and 30 m (100').
- Single phase models available with a type E/F (10 m) or G plug.
- Model V4290 is available with a type I (15 m) plug.
- CE rated AK models available with a 10 m (33') cord and no molded plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.