Zoeller Grinder Pumps - Model 840, 841, 842
The Shark® series of submersible grinder pumps is designed for use in residential or commercial wastewater applications and can be used to transfer raw sewage. Each pump features an innovative cutting mechanism, allowing it to grind solids into fine particles. The uniform consistency of the discharged material reduces the risk of clogs in the pipe, yielding less down time and fewer service calls. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller® pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most reliable in the industry.
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Finned motor housing design provides great heat dissipation
- Cutter automatically alternates direction to enhance blade life and free hang-ups (model 840 only).
- Moisture probes and leads
- Low pressure sewer systems
- High head sewage systems
- Municipal, commercial and industrial