Zoeller - Evaporative Cooling Series Model 371/372/373
The "Evaporative Cooling" series of submersible pumps is designed for continuous duty in poultry, residential or light commercial dewatering applications and can be used to transfer groundwater or effluent. Cast iron models include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor. In addition to the oilfilled motor, the upper and lower bearings are permanently lubricated, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressuretested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of troublefree performance! This attention to detail is an inherent feature of every pump in this series, making it one of the most dependable in the industry.
- Continuous-duty evaporative cooling pumps
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Poultry industry
- Water transfer
- Additional cord lengths available in 8 m (25'), 11 m (35') and 15 m (50').
- Available with a type E/F (5 or 10 m), G (2 or 10 m) or I (5 m) plug.
Power cords less than 10 m (33') are intended for indoor use only.