Zoeller Basement Sentry
Features and Benefits
- For clear water, emergency backup usage when power is off or the primary pump(s) fail
- Extra protection when the primary AC pump fails due to power outages in storms, brownouts, wiring or electrical problems, when the primary pump fails due to damage, mechanical malfunction or obstructions in the pit, or when the primary pump fails to keep up with excessive water due to rain or overloading
- No other system offers the reliability and protection provided by the Zoeller Basement Sentry®.
- 12 V, highly efficient with non-corrosive pump construction (supplied with 6’ [1.8 m] leads)
(Primary sump pump not included with Model 507)
- Includes battery burn-out and overcharge protection. The self-contained 10 amp battery recharger system is a solid state, automatic controller with alarms, light indicators and warning systems.
- Always displays battery voltage along with other helpful information about the system.
LED Light Indicators:
- AC Power - blinks red when power is out
- Charged - green indicates battery is fully charged
- Charging - yellow indicates power is going to battery
- Low Battery - red light blinks when below 10.8 volts and rapidly blinks when below 8.4 volts
- High Water - yellow light will blink when the float is activated, and becomes solid after 3 seconds
- Alarm Off - yellow light indicates the buzzer is currently silenced
- High Water
- Reverse Polarity
- Low Battery
- Scroll - display information on the system such as DC pump cycles and power outages
- Alarm Reset - press to reset alarms. Press and hold for three seconds for 24-hour buzzer silence
Auxiliary Alarm Contact:
- A set of dry contacts allows system to connect to home security systems, auto dialers, etc.
- Reliable low voltage float switch
- The included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13” (33 cm) Length x 7-1/2” (19.5 cm) Width x 9-1/2” (24 cm) Height and fits all group size 27, 29 and 31 batteries.
- Made from non-corrodible polyethylene. To use multiple batteries, order extra battery case with hookup wire (P/N 007861).
- Includes an internal check valve in the discharge tee and includes an additional check valve with integral weep hole adaptable to 1-1/2" pipe.
- This charger uses the latest switch mode technology available. This allows for an extremely efficient charger in a compact design. It satisfies the rigid California Battery Council standards. This charger is also RU approved.
Primary sump pump not included.
- The estimated life of a fully charged (175 minute reserve capacity) battery when the pump is operating continuously is approximately 7-1/2 hours. Example: the pump's capacity at 10' (3 m) head is 900 GPH (3,407 LPH). Most backup systems require intermittent pump operation. The system will provide protection for extended periods of time dependent upon stop-start requirements.
- Pump performance is based on the use of a fully charged 12 Volt, (200 minute reserve capacity) deep-cycle battery with no deficiency and less than two years old.
- Size 31 “Wet” P/N 10-0761 (69 lbs. / 31 kg), shipped via truckline only, 200-minute reserve capacity
- Size 27 “AGM” P/N 10-1450 (66 lbs. / 29 kg), 175 minute reserve capacity
- Minimum battery requirements: deep cycle, size 27, 175-minute reserve capacity
Battery not included
Product may not be exactly as pictured.
Performance chart based upon actual performance achieved with a 12 V deep-cycle battery. Some manufacturers publish performance data based upon D.C. pump testing according to Marine Industry standards which can reflect a performance of 40%-80% higher than actual battery powered performance.
Minimum pit size requirements: 18” (46 cm) diameter x 24” (61 cm) deep. For 18" x 22" (46 cm x 56 cm) applications, consult factory.
Shipping weight: 13.4 lbs. (6.1 Kg)
Not recommended for installation with over 15' (38 cm) total dynamic head.
Basement Zoeller Sentry (275kb)