Zoeller Aquanot 508
12 Volt backup sump pump system. Fully automatic, and industry best performance and efficiency. Use a Z Control device (purchased separately) to monitor the built-in dry contact alarm and receive text, email, and push notifications.
Designed using Zoeller's time-tested components giving you the needed performance and reliability.
- 12 V, highly-efficient, non-corrosive pump construction. Supplied with 6' (1.8 m) leads.
- NOT a Bilge pump. Designed, Engineered and Assembled by Zoeller® as a sump pump
- Integrated check valve
- Legs allow free-standing installation
- Quick disconnect discharge
- Aluminum seal pocket and cooling plate
- Hand built and 100% tested in USA
- Efficient design means more water pumped during emergencies
- 3-year warranty
(Primary sump pump not included with Model 508)
Includes battery burn-out and overcharge protection. The self-contained, 10 amp battery recharger system is a solid-state, automatic controller with alarms, light indicators and warning systems.
Always displays battery voltage along with other helpful information about the system.
LED Light Indicators
- AC Power - blinks red when power is out
- Charged - green indicates battery is fully charged
- Charging - yellow indicates power is going to battery
- Low Battery - red light blinks when below 10.8 volts and rapidly blinks when below 8.4 volts
- High Water - yellow light will blink when the float is activated, and becomes solid after 3 seconds
- Alarm Off - yellow light indicates the buzzer is currently silenced
- High Water
- Reverse Polarity
- Low Battery
- Scroll - display information on the system such as DC pump cycles and power outages
- Alarm Reset - press to reset alarms. Press and hold for three seconds for 24-hour buzzer silence
Auxiliary Alarm Contact
A set of dry contacts allows system to connect to home security alarm, auto dialers, etc.
Receive alarms through Z Control® Cloud!
Reliable, low voltage vertical float switch
The included battery case will accommodate maximum battery dimensions of 13" L x 7-1/2" W x 9-1/2" H (33 cm L x 19 cm W x 24 cm H) and fits all group size 27, 29 and 31 batteries. Made from non-corrodible polyethylene. To use multiple batteries, order extra battery case with hook-up wire (P/N 007861). *Battery not included.
An integrated DC pump discharge check valve, additional AC pump check valve, tee, and adapter are included.
This charger uses the latest switch mode technology available. This allows for an extremely efficient charger in a compact design.