Zoeller Sewer Pumps- Model 270/4270, 271/4271
The "Waste-Mate" series of submersible pumps is designed for use in residential or light commercial dewatering and wastewater applications and can be used to transfer groundwater and effluent or unscreened raw sewage. The innovative vortex impeller design reduces the risk of clogging and allows each pump to pass a 50 mm (2") spherical solid. These durable cast iron pumps include a powder coated epoxy finish to prevent corrosion, and are designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor, ensuring a long service life. As with every Zoeller pump, each one is 100% pressure-tested, submerged and run to ensure quality and reliability for years of trouble-free performance!
- Cast iron motor housing with powder coated epoxy finish
- Designed to provide great heat dissipation from the motor
- Recessed, non-clogging vortex impeller design provides great solids-passing capability
- Double seal models prevent leaks and damage to seals or bearings during dry-run conditions.
- Wastewater/sewage handling
- Water transfer