Floating Fountain Pump
Features and benefits
- Operates in 5' (1.5 m) of water or deeper
- Easily interchangeable nozzles to achieve three different spray patterns
- Polyethylene, foam-filled flotation system: UV-resistant, will not water-log
- Stainless steel eye bolts anchor system to pond bottom or shore line with nylon rope
- 6" (15 cm) diameter, slotted PVC screen provides large surface area to filter debris and draw water from below the pond surface area
- 4" (10 cm) diameter pump fitted with stainless steel and thermal plastic components
- Water-cooled motor with stainless steel shell. Oil-free design.
- 100' (30 m), heavy-duty, 14 Ga. waterproof cord with GFI plug. Connect directly to 120 V outlet.
- Light up the night with the optional ‘NightBright’ System
Three easily interchangeable patterns included:
- Water Lilly - an eye-catching combination spray (factory-installed pattern)
- Water Trumpet - a symmetrical inverted bell shape
- Sky Cannon - a dramatic single plume of water
- Private, residential ponds
- Apartment complexes
- Industrial centers
- golf courses
- City parks
Optional Fountain “Night Bright” lighting system
Flint and Walling floating fountains are even more dramatic at night with the addition of a “night Bright” lighting system.
The three lights include steel housing that can easily be installed onto the float.
Standard light kit package components
- Three white LED lamps *
- 30 Metres of underwater cable
- Stainless steel mounting brackets and hardware
* Optional coloured lamps are available in red, green and blue sets of 3.