Dankoff Solaram Surface Pump
The Dankoff Solaram Surface Pump draws water from a shallow well, spring, pond, river or tank. It can push water uphill and over long distances for home, village, irrigation or livestock uses. It can use power directly from photovoltaic array to fill a storage tank.
Can't find what your looking for?
Please contact us with your requirement and we will be happy to assist.
Uses less power that any other pump in its range, starts pumping in low light conditions.
Reduces power system cost by 25-75% compared to centrifugal or AC pumps
Rugged and Reliable
Proven design with a 20 year life expectancy
Simple to Maintain
High lift and Flow
7.6m at sea level. Subtract 1m for every 1000m elevation. Suction capacity may be further limited by intake pipe friction or gases in water. For best reliability, place the pump as close to the water source as possible.
• Multiple diaphragm industrial design
• Cast aluminium pump body
• Neoprene diaphragms backed by pistons
• Non-toxic oil-filled crankcase
• Massive ball bearings
• Permanent Magnet DC Motor
• Gear (timing) belt drive
• Pressure relief valve included
Power System Requirements
- Solar (PV) array: Chart indicates power (W) required at the pump. For solar array-direct (non-battery) systems, the rated power of the PV array must exceed the pump watts by 25% or more
- 120 V models: Use 10 x 12 V or 5 x 24 V modules in series
- Linear Current Booster (pump controller) is required to facilitate starting and to prevent stalling in low-light
- Solar tracker: Optional, to increase daily yield (typically 30%)
- 31.2 mm Foor Valve (item #DSP-11044) if pump is placed higher than water source
- Float Switch (Item #DSP-11003) for remote shur-off of the pump when tank fills
- Diaphragm and Oil Kit (Item #DSP-08503): Supplies for regular preventive maintenance
- Long-term Parts Kit: (Item #DSP-08504) Three Diaphragm and Oil Kits, plus a gearbelt and motor brush
- Intake: 1” - 1 ¼” male pipe thread
- Outlet: 1” female pipe thread
- 710 x 420 x 410 mm
- Weight, max 68 kg
1 year defects in materials and workmanship