XClear - AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C HIGH Pressure
The XClear - AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C HIGH Pressure is the ideal unit to combine ozone and Tech UV-C technology.
Air is sucked in past the combination lamp, which produces about 0.6 grams of ozone. The ozone loaded air is introduced into the Venturi system and is mixed with water. The water mixed with ozone is then pumped through the combination lamp again but on the outside of the quartz glass. The water is exposed to UV-C radiation (25.000 mW UV-C Output) so that nearly all algae, bacteria and viruses are killed. The UV-C radiation will also break down any residual ozone.
- Including Venturi system and UV-C/Ozone combination lamp.
- No residual ozone left in the water flowing out.
- Reduces pathogens.
- Reduces algae growth.
- Removes organic matter.
- Removes yellow colorants in the water.
- Supports the performance of biological filters.
- Reduces ammonia level.
- Reduces nitrite level.
- Including 63mm PVC unions with adaptors to 50mm/1½” fem. threading.