Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer
Always replace the UV-C lamp in time
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer is equipped with an integrated timer which accurately monitors the number of operating hours. You can therefore see exactly when the lamp must be replaced.
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer
- Timer function that indicates the remaining lifetime of the lamp
- Made in the Netherlands
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection by the Stainless Steel interior
- 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy to install and easy to maintain
- Comes with Ø63mm to Ø50mm fittings, 1½” female threaded
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer has a built in High frequency electronic ballast. This ballast will capture current electronic fluctuations to protect the lamp. In addition, the device contains an integrated timer that accurately monitors the number of operating hours. You can therefore see exactly when the lamp must be replaced. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Timer your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently, safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent.
The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce the chlorine concentration up to 50-80%!
The amalgam version includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market. Please notice the correct grounding!
Max. pressure:2 bar. Connections: Ø63mm.