Blue Lagoon Tech Spa UV-C
Because of its compact size, the Blue Lagoon Tech Spa UV-C is ideal for all filter installations where space is limited but a high disinfection efficiency is needed.
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon Tech Spa UV-C
- UV-C lamp specially designed for high-temperatures (±40°C / ±104°F)
- Compact in size
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Integrated electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- 316L stainless steel housing
- 2 bar working pressure
- Multiple size connection materials included
- Made in the Netherlands
The used UV-C lamp is specially designed by Philips for high temperatures (±40°C/±104°F). The Blue Lagoon UV-C Tech Spa has a built in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply. In addition, the stainless steel (316L) interior ensures the reflection of the UV-C rays, thereby increasing the efficiency. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Tech Spa, your spa water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This can reduce your chlorine concentration up to 50-80%!