XClear - Ozone Redox Turbo3 Low Pressure UV-C
The XClear - AOP Compact Ozone + UV-C LOW Pressure is an excellent solution to combine ozone and low pressure UV-C in one unit.
The air pump pushes air past the combination lamp which produces about 0.6 grams of ozone. The ozone loaded air is mixed with water in the static mixer where the oxidation process takes place. The water mixed with ozone is then pumped through the combination lamp again but now on the outside of the quartz glass. The water is exposed to UV-C radiation so that nearly all algae, bacteria and viruses are killed. The UV-C radiation will also break down any residual ozone.
- Including venturi system and UV-C/Ozone combination lamp.
- No residual ozone left in the water flowing out.
- Enriches the pond water with oxygen.
- Reduces pathogens.
- Reduces algae growth.
- Removes organic matter.
- Removes yellow colorants in the water.
- Supports the performance of biological filters.
- Reduces ammonia level.
- Reduces nitrite level.
- Including 63mm PVC unions with adaptors to 50mm/1½” fem. threading.
- Including hose connectors 1½” – 40/32/25mm.