UV-C Pro high end UV pool water purifier
The housing of the Pro UV-C is completely made of 316L stainless steel and is the driving disinfection force for (high-end) pools.
Advantages of the Blue Lagoon Pool Manager
- Made in the Netherlands
- A built-in electronic ballast to ensure a smooth power supply
- Up to 35% more UV-C yield as a result of reflection
- Philips UV-C lamp
- A flow switch will turn off the lamp at insufficient water flow
- Integrated adjustable time meter for the UV-C lamp
- Digital indication when the lamp needs replacing
- Complete 316L stainless steel housing
- Easy installation and maintenance
The Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro has a built-in high frequency electronic ballast, which absorbs current fluctuations, thereby protecting the lamp. Thanks to the Blue Lagoon UV-C Pro, your swimming pool water will be disinfected efficiently and safely, and the quality of your water will remain excellent. The UV-C radiation neutralizes bacteria, viruses and other primitive organisms and stops them from multiplying. This device is able to reduce chlorine concentration up to 50-80%! The UV-C Pro includes a flow switch that will turn off the lamp when the flow is too low. Amalgam UV-C light is known as being the most powerful UV-C light available on the UV-C market.
Connection: 2” male threaded. Please notice the correct grounding!