Blue Lagoon 2- & 3-way Cylinder Valve
The Blue Lagoon 2- & 3-Way Cylinder Valves are available in manual and automatic models.
Advantages of the 2- & 3-way cylinder valve
- High quality ABS cylinder valves
- Moving parts are made of fibreglass reinforced polymer
- Separate couplings are available to make a union
- Max. working pressure: 3 bar
- Made in the Netherlands
Advantages of the automatic 2- & 3-way cylinder valve
The ABS automatic cylinder valves have a robust, fiberglass reinforced, cylinder. Comes in different models for various applications i.e. suction and pressure pipes, technical filter rooms, valve sets, solar systems etc. Available in 24 volt and 230 volt, 63 mm or 2” solvent connections, 2- or 3-way and as solar- or non-solar version. Due to the simple design and separate available service sets the valves are easy to service on location. The separate available unions make the valve easy to mount/dismount for service and maintenance.
• Speed: 0.4 rpm at 50 Hz
• 230 VAC or 24 VAC 50 / 60 Hz
• Max. working pressure: 3 bar
Blue Lagoon Flow Switch Plus